- Dec 24, 2012 POLAR EXPRESS, A journey through the melting Arctic, with sixty-odd thousand tons of iron ore.
- May 19, 2013Spring in Barrow: round-the-clock daylight and dangerous cracks in sea ice
- May 18, 2013In Sweden’s Sami elections, land and water rights big issues
- May 18, 2013Analysis and politics behind Arctic Council's meeting
- May 17, 2013Finland’s greenhouse gas emissions at 22-year low
- May 17, 2013Coast Guard shifting Arctic operations off Alaska to the west this season
- May 16, 2013Spring from hell: More snow possible for Southcentral Alaska
- May 16, 2013State Dept. should pick Alaskans for US Arctic roles
- May 16, 2013Scientists: Rapid Arctic changes require fast action
- May 15, 2013Outgoing Swedes say Arctic Council should not ban Arctic oil exploration
- May 15, 2013For US, Arctic's comforting obscurity about to end
- Nov 5, 2012 At the top of America, oil brings hope of continued prosperity
- Oct 19, 2012 In a warming Arctic, U.S. faces new security and safety concerns
- Oct 10, 2012 Loss of Arctic Sea Ice … and of a ‘Giant Parasol’
- Sep 24, 2012 Global Warming Reveals Oil, Gas and Rare Metals in the Arctic
- Sep 20, 2012 NASA Image Shows Record-low Arctic Sea Ice
- Aug 8, 2012 Circumpolar Leaders Gather For Arctic Imperative Summit
- July 23, 2012 International Arctic Experts To Join Alaskan Leaders For Second Arctic Imperative Summit
- May 29, 2012 The Eskimo and the Oil Man
- May 22, 2012 Sylvester Ayek continues to uphold the traditions of his Iñupiat elders
- May 2, 2012 Milken Institute Global Conference 2012 - Economic Development: Heating Up the Arctic
The Honorable James A. Baker IIIFormer U.S. Secretary of State
John B. Bellinger IIIPartner, Arnold & Porter LLP
Ed CrooksU.S. Industry and Energy Editor, Financial Times
Charles K. EbingerDirector, Energy Security Initiative, Brookings
Ólafur Ragnar GrímssonPresident of Iceland
Marie N. GreenePresident and Chief Executive Officer, NANA Regional Corp.
The Honorable David J. HayesDeputy Secretary, U.S. Department of the Interior
Martin S. IndykVice President and Director, Foreign Policy, Brookings
The Honorable Edward IttaFormer Mayor, North Slope Borough, Alaska
Chris MatthewsHost, "Hardball with Chris Matthews"
and "The Chris Matthews Show"
Scott MinerdChief Investment Officer,
The Honorable Lisa MurkowskiU.S. Senator, State of Alaska
Thomas R. NidesDeputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, U.S. Department of State
Joseph W. RalstonVice Chairman, The Cohen Group
Bob ReissAuthor, “The Eskimo and the Oil Man”
David M. RubensteinCo-founder, The Carlyle Group
Gail R. SchubertPresident and Chief Executive Officer, Bering Straits Native Corp.
The Honorable Mead TreadwellLieutenant Governor, State of Alaska
Felix H. TschudiChairman of the Board, Tschudi Shipping Co.
The Honorable Fran UlmerChair, U.S. Arctic Research Commission